Immigration Law (Criminal Defense): We represent individuals with their criminal and immigration case (often called CrImmigration).
We will address every aspect of these consequences (which may include but not are limited to the following):
- Risk of deportation, at each stage of the case – whether convicted or not
- Likelihood of ICE custody after paying bond, pleading guilty, or case dismissal
- Strategic defense against the criminal allegations, balancing protection of immigration status
- Ability to keep green card or other lawful status, during criminal case or after conviction
- Eligibility to become a naturalized U.S. citizen, during criminal case or after conviction
If you are not a U.S. citizen and you have been investigated, arrested, or already convicted, you need a lawyer who knows how to handle the above situations. Every single aspect should be handled carefully, by one Law Firm. That Law Firm is Challenger Law Group, LLC. You are in better hands with one CrImmigration Attorney – instead of a criminal defense attorney and a separate immigration attorney.
2 thoughts on “Immigration Law”
Great content! Keep up the good work!